Hytera BD615 Rugged Two Way Radio
Hytera BD615 is a rugged analogue and digital two way radio, dubbed as the replacement for the now cancelled TC610 and TC620 series radios.
The innovative and rugged BD615 is supplied with a centrally located high gain antenna to enhance transmit and receive. There is a combined power on/off and volume knob and 16-position channel knob. The LED indicator shows when the radio is transmitting or receiving. The PTT (push to talk) button is textured to make it easy to find when in the dark or when wearing gloves. There is a programmable button that can be programmed to a number of functions (dealer programming required). The speaker and microphone are located in the front of the radio and the audio accessory socket is 2-pin and Motorola compatible with retaining screw.
There are many features that can be programmed to the BD615 to help with usability for the operator. A scanning channel can be programmed to the BD615, this when selected will continuously cycle through programmed channels on the lookout for transmissions, stopping to listen in once one has been found. Transmit interrupt is a feature that allows for all ongoing transmissions to be cut short for a priority message, this useful in situations where all operators need to be made aware of new instructions or a security briefing.
The BD615 is a relitively compact radio standing at a height of 108mm, width of 54mm and a depth of 29mm. Although small in stature, the BD615 has been built to a IP66 rating which ensures that it is both completely sealed against dust intrusion whilst also being safeguarded against submersion in water. Alongside the BD615’s Ingres rating, the radio has also passed multiple military tests ensuring its reliability over various environmental conditions. Because of these tests the BD615 has been guaranteed for use in temperatures as low as -30°C through to 60°C.
- ANALOGUE & DIGITAL DUAL MODES: BD615 can support analogue and digital modes on the same hardware. You can switch between two operation modes easily and it helps you to communicate with analogue radios.
- EXTENDED TALK RANGE: Based on Hytera innovative technology, your talk range is extended.
- LONG WORKING TIME: BD615 in digital mode can work up-to 16 hours @1500mAh or 22 hours@2000mAh in 5-5-90 mode.
- CLEAR VOICE: Excellent audio quality comes from the DMR digital technology, which makes communication more reliable.
- RELIABLE AND DURABLE: BD615 is compliant with MIL-STD-810 G and IP66.
- ANTI-INTERFERENCE: Adopted digital encoding and error correcting module, BD615 has the ability to avoid signal interference on the same frequency.
- DMR SIGNALLING: With DMR signalling, transmitting group call, private call and all call with PTT ID becomes quite easy.
- REPEATER MODE OPERATION: Utilize a DMR Tier II repeater to extend your communication range.
- VOICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Channel number announcement helps you to switch channels quickly and correctly, even in blindness operation.
- VOX: This feature allows you to activate the radio and microphone via your voices volume, and frees your hand from PTT.
- SCANNING: Allow BD615 listening to communication activities on other channels.