Hytera BD615 Rugged Two-Way Radio
Description and Features
Hytera BD615 is firstly an innovative and rugged radio with a centrally located high gain antenna to enhance transmission and reception. There is a combined power on/off, volume knob, along with 16-position channel knobs.
Next, Hytera BD615 is a relatively compact radio standing. Additionally, BD615 is ensured through multiple military tests so it is reliable over various environmental conditions. In fact, the product works in temperatures as low as -30°C through to 60°C. Indeed, it is sealed against dust intrusion whilst safeguarded from submersion in water.
Furthermore , the 2-pin audio accessory socket comes with a programmable button for a number of functions. Plus, it can be used as a speaker with the microphone located in the front of the radio. Please Note – This function does require a dealer programming.
Altogether, with a DMR, adopted digital encoding and error correcting module (Anti-interference system) users can listen to communication activities on other channels.
- Dual Mode: Analogue and Digital
- Long working time: 16 hours (1500mAh) or 22 hours (2000mAh) in 5-5-90 mode
- Durable and reliable: MIL-STD-810 G and IP66 tested
- Repeater operation: Utilize a DMR Tier II repeater to extend your communication range.
- Dimensions: (HxWXD) 108mm x 54mm x 29mm