Hytera MD655 Digital Mobile Two-Way Radio
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED BY Hytera HM655 DMR Mobile Two-Way Radio.
Safe and Easy Operating
Hytera MD655 Digital Mobile Two-Way Radio can be used both on a desktop or mounted in a vehicle. Whilst also excelling through simple operation with the handheld microphone. Yet the handheld microphone has an LCD display, so featuring the channel number transmitting and the zone number.
A channel capacity of 1024 provides sufficient communications capabilities for an expanding business. Thereafter, a G version of this radio allows for global positioning system (GPS) to improve control and safety. Built to Military Standards (MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G) so increases reliability in a variety of different environmental conditions. Continuously, to operate seamlessly from as low as -30°C all the way through to 60°C.
Hytera MD655 send pre-programmed text messages and group messages, while offering 3 different types of analogue signalling types in HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone dialling. Along with the optional Lone Worker monitors activity levels. Whereby when not operating for a pre-set period of time, the radio plays a sound. If failing to respond, consequently the alert signals either the base station or other radios within the fleet.
- Brand: Hytera
- Manufacturer Part Number: MD655
- Band (VHF or UHF): UHF, VHF
- Emergency Button: Yes
- Signalling Type: CTCSS, DCS, DMR
- Lone Worker: Yes (Built In)
- Weight: 2kg
- Only 165x46x140mm in size
- All operations can then be done remotely via the microphone.
- Selectable RF Power Output: Continuously adjustable from 1W to 25W.
- Along with it comes the conventional communication services, features rich versatile data services. E.g Text Message, Telemetry, Emergency, OATP and GPS.
- Additionally in DMO mode, there are 2-slot communication allowing 2- talk channels on a single frequency.
Out of stock