Hytera PD715Ex Digital Two-Way Radio
THIS PRODUCT WILL SOON BE DISCONTINUED. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE.
Intrinsically Safe Communication Solution
- Hytera PD715Ex Digital Licenced Two-Way Radio is an ATEX approved. Followed by a high resolution LCD display and full keypad allowing DTMF telephone calls directly from the radio (via repeater). Now, if you do not need the LCD display and keypad, see the similar model Hytera PD715Ex with no keypad or display.
- Also, with the mixed mode scanning is a great feature to scan both analogue and digital programmed channels. PD795Ex is ingress resistant and IP67 compliant, meaning the radio can be submersed in up to 1 m of water for up to 30 minutes without causing any damage.
- In this case, with the help of Hytera Smart Dispatch control room dispatch software, the user to get help faster if the user is stranded. Consequently, you can keep track of your radios and your staff.
- Last, PD715Ex Digital Licenced Two-Way Radio allows you to send text messages, free type of stored messages, to fellow team members, whilst also supporting remote enable/disable, remote monitor and call alert.
ACCESSORIES & COMPONENTS
Environmentally Safe and High Reliability
- Hytera PD715Ex Digital Licenced Two-Way Radio was built under ATEX certifications (IECEX, the latest FM and CSA specifications). For this reason, the Two-Way Radio can work in most hazardous environments even with the presence of hydrogen and dust particles.
- As to the overall design, it complies with the latest American Military Standard-MIL-STD-810G. Suitable to the harshest environments with high/low temperature, as well as intense humidity, vibration, and shock.
- In this case, PD715Ex Two-Way Radio has a dedicated emergency button. In the event of an accident, a press on the button will have triggered an alarm and initiated a voice call to a pre-programmed work fellow or group. Built in Man down, GPS and Lone Worker functions are also available with the digital portable.
- A high-capacity 1800mAh Li-Ion battery with long shift life of 17 hours under 5-5-90 duty cycle.
- Plus the battery charging and discharging circuits are stringently designed to prevent overcharging or discharging causing high heat.
- Also the battery cells can be encapsulated to redistribute single point heat build-up and also prevent air discharge.
High Audio Quality and Assured Communication Based on DMR Technology
- On top of that, PD715Ex Licenced Radio is providing higher audio quality and a stable communication performance with 40% less battery consumption than analogue radios.
- It is not only offering better communication quality but also an enhanced privacy, and moreover reduces overall equipment costs.