Hytera RD965 Digital Licenced Repeater
Fully Portable Repeater Unit
Firstly RD965 is a portable digital repeater from Hytera. Due to the repeaters protection rating of IP67, Hytera RD965 has full ingress protection against dust whilst also being submersible in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
Then, the Hytera RD965 digital repeater is designed for outside usage, compact and lightweight it can be carried in a rucksack and quickly deployed. For instance, it can be mounted onto a wall or installed in an equipment rack.
Additionally the mixed mode operation allows for the repeater to automatically detect and switch between analogue and digital modes based on any signals that it is receiving. Yet it is transitioning between an older set of analogue radios with a new set of digital ones.
Plus with the repeater use pseudo-trunking in order to share slots in order to improve capacity. So its this with transmissions either directly sent to a handset or to the repeater itself.
Finally a 10mAh Li-ion battery allows for 8 hours of use at a 50-50 duty cycle, this more than sufficient for a full working day when being used as a portable repeater. Also in terms of interface, the top of the repeater has indicators for things such as channel status, a button for channel settings and a place to connect a hand microphone.
Alternatively, the remote speaker microphone uses the repeater as a base station. Also coming with an extended battery life to guarantee uninterrupted communications.
Description and Features
- Flexible Applications fitted with a wide variety of components. Hytera RD965 repeater to be desk or wall mounted for in-building coverage, installed in a mobile suitcase or cabinet for emergency communications, or carried on the back for forest firefighting.
- US military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G and HALT verified. Hytera RD965 device perform excellently in hostile operating environments.
- Built-in Duplexer (Optional) embedded with an optional mini duplexer.
- Brand: Hytera
- Manufacturer Part Number RD965
- Group / Type: Digital Licenced Repeater
- Display: Non-Display
- Warranty: 2 years
- Band (VHF or UHF): UHF, VHF
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Channels: 2
- Dimensions: Width (mm): 184 mm x Depth (mm): 51 mm x Height (mm): 301 mm
- Weight: 8.5 kg