Motorola EVX-S24 Digital Two-Way Radio
Description and Features
Motorola EVX-S24 Two-Way Radio is Vertex Standard’s newest radio. With feature-rich engineering and a compact design. It delivers value, quality and uniqueness to the market. It comes in a choice of colour; either black or yellow too.
This radio operates in both analogue and digital modes within any existing analogue radio system. Also, portables operate in direct mode enabling two communication paths without the need for a repeater. Accordingly with its rich portfolio, Motorola EVX-S24 is well suited across multiple fields for education, retail and hospitality.
- Radio Call Quality: Digital eliminates noise and static from voice transmit to deliver voice messages crisply and clearly. eVerge™ digital radios feature the AMBE+2™ coder for enhanced voice quality.
- Better Battery Life: Whilst using eVerge™ radios in digital mode it allows up to 40% longer than typical analogue mode. In this way, it reduces overall battery consumption in transmit mode.
- Control Message and Privacy, who you call and who gets your message in digital mode. Digital radios each have a unique ID enabling users to select who they need to call or send a text message to.
- Coverage and Connection Monitoring with ARTS II: Get ultra-clear audio right up to the edge of the transmit range. With Vertex Standard’s exclusive Auto-Range Transponder System, you will always know when you are in or out of range with another ARTS II-equipped radio
- Submersible and Weatherproof: Meets international standard IP57 for dust and water protection or when submersed to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- Option Board Expandable: EVX-530 series is designed for future feature expansion and supporting third-party option board development. Therefore unlocking other features as location tracking with GPS, telemetry, etc.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.58 x 2.17 x 1.24 inches
- Weight: 215 g with belt clip.
- Battery Life: Estimated up to 12hrs (digital) 10hrs (analogue), with a status indicator and auto-power off to reserve battery.
- 8-character alphabetic display along with 4 programmable buttons.
- A direct Mode of operation enables 2 communication paths on a single frequency without the need of a repeater.
- Alerts: Emergency, Escalating, and Lone Worker.
- Site Search both manually and automatically, great for operations in multiple locations or on multiple floors.
- Low Power and Whisper mode.