Motorola WAVE LEX L11 Cellular Two-Way Radio
Description and Features
Presenting the mission-critical LTE device LEX L11, created with users in public safety in mind. This tough device’s every feature and function has been carefully examined in order to make it simple to use.
Plus, it has strong audio quality, simple controls, and a long battery life. You can rely on the LEX L11 to perform when it matters most since it is tough, resilient, yet sleek and elegant.
Please Note – No SIM card is provided.
- Push-To-Talk Button
- Emergency Button
- Talk group Rocker Switch
- Two Programmable Buttons
- Remote Control Radio’s Folders, Channels and Volume
- Remote Emergency button capability for Motorola Solutions TETRA and MOTOTRBO radios
- PTT capability over the LMR network, through a connected Motorola Solutions TETRA or MOTOTRBO portable radio
- Noise and Echo Cancellation
- Dual Front Facing Loud Speakers
- Howling Suppression
- Holster with Audio Tunnelling Technology
- Real-Time Device Protection
- Data-at-Rest (DAR) and Data-in-Transit (DIT) Security
- Auditing and Logging
- Supports Secure Device Management
- MIL-STD-810G for Drop and Shock
- IP-67 rated